- Food & Drink
- Design & Culture
- Cars, Jets & Yachts
By webadmin | February 6 2011
London, England – Reported by Elite Traveler, the Private Jet Lifestyle Magazine
You are cordially invited to celebrate this year’s most glittering social event in truly regal luxury at the five star London Hotel, The Milestone, recent winner of a perfect score for service in the Condé Nast Traveler Gold List 2011. Overlooking Kensington Palace and Gardens in Hyde Park, former home of Princess Diana, The Milestone offers unsurpassed service and lavishly decorated royal-themed rooms facing the park, the perfect time for your own Royal weekend and the perfect time to avail yourselves of the Royal Occasion package. You are always treated like Royalty at The Milestone, and when you stay any four nights or more including the wedding weekend of HRH Prince William and Kate Middleton, in addition to the always superb and award-winning service and amenities, you will also enjoy:
– A princely English Breakfast each morning
– A Royal Champagne Afternoon Tea
– A sumptuous seven-course Royal Banquet Dinner prepared by the hotel’s much-garlanded Executive Chef, Ryan Flynn
– Two tickets to Kensington Palace
– Two way luxury car transfer from London Heathrow for foreign visitors
– Each couple will also receive a superbly designed and crafted commemorative plate or two mugs by Royal Worcester. Beautifully boxed and made of the finest English bone china, this will provide a treasured souvenir of your stay at The Milestone during this very special moment in British history.
A range of optional extras will be available for Royal Guests, including midnight Royal Feasts, Champagne sabrage with mouth-watering canapés, picnics in Hyde Park, access to the Royal Gallery and Royal Mews, and a deluxe luncheon hamper on the day of the wedding.
Rates for the Royal Occasion package are priced from £2,418 for a Superior Queen room to £5,218 for a Master Suite excluding VAT, and include the sumptuous features detailed above, based on four nights, double occupancy, from 24 April 2011. Range of optional extras can be selected when booking at an additional cost.
You will never forget your very special stay at The Milestone Hotel with its exceptional levels of attentive service, splendid luxury, thoughtful details, and the latest state-of-the-art amenities and facilities that distinguish all properties in the Red Carnation collection, and which have made The Milestone one of the most highly regarded hotels in the world.