The luxury hotel has unveiled new treatments at the hotel’s award-winning spa beginning November 18, 2013. Each quintessential beauty treatment focuses on facials and body treatments to regenerate and energize the skin.
NATURA BISSÉ will debut its Diamond Brilliant Facial, La Alternativa, THE CURE Facial, Tailored For You Facial, Carboxi Express Facial, and Diamond Magnetic Manicure & Pedicure at The Spa at Mandarin Oriental.
• Diamond Brilliant Facial – A revolutionary treatment that evens skin tone and minimizes pores to reveal a completely brilliant complexion.
• La Alternativa Facial – A non-invasive wrinkle relaxing solution using targeted INHIBIT Collection ingredients, dramatically reducing expression lines and wrinkles, leaving the face smooth and rejuvenated.
• THE CURE Facial – An enzymatic heat opens and softens the pores while the refreshing botanical elements close and purify the skin with a tinted hydrating veil that provides a radiant and luminous appearance.
• Tailored For You Facial – A personalized treatment where each facial is a perfect synergy of effective innovative ingredients and pampering relaxing facial techniques, leaving skin balanced and radiant.
• Carboxi-Express – A new concept in skin therapy, carboxitherapy is a novel technique that employs CO2 to combat the signs of aging combined with advanced anti-aging and lifting ingredients. This powerful and unique experience offers outstanding, rejuvenating results.
• Diamond Magnetic Manicure & Pedicure – This quintessential manicure and pedicure is performed with a cleanse and magnet exfoliation which removes remaining product while balancing the energy of the body, leaving the skin shimmering.
In celebration of these new treatments at The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, San Francisco, guests will receive a complimentary NATURA BISSÉ product set when booking a NATURA BISSÉ treatment.
The offer is available until December 31, 2013. The Spa’s operating hours are 9am to 9pm daily. To make a reservation, please call +1 (415) 276-9780 or email email@example.com.