- Food & Drink
- Design & Culture
- Cars, Jets & Yachts
By webadmin | September 7 2009
MGM Grand has rolled out Prima™,Las Vegas’ first hotel guest privilege program, offering a rich array of benefits to its members. Designed specifically for hotel guests, Prima blends VIP treatment with significant money-saving opportunities for the ideal vacation experience.
Prima benefits include:
– Complimentary suite upgrade or $50 activity credit
– Complimentary limousine transfer to another MGM MIRAGE property
– VIP check-in
– Two-for-one cocktails at MGM Grand lounges
– Two-for-one entrees at a variety of the resort’s fine dining restaurants
– Seat upgrade for two with purchase of tickets to KÀ by Cirque du Soleil
– Complimentary VIP entry into nightclubs and WET Republic Ultra Pool
– MGM Grand taxi line pass
– Complimentary access to Grand Spa and FitnessCenter
– Retail discounts
– And more!
To become a Prima member, guests commit $500 to their room account at check in or when booking a reservation, then use this pre-payment by charging purchases at MGM Grand locations to their room. In return, guests who take full advantage of all the Prima benefits available can easily save more than $750.
“When our guests sign up for Prima they receive a card that acts not only as their room key but as an access pass to their personal VIP experience,” said David Van Kalsbeek, executive vice president of sales and marketing for MGM Grand. “Our Prima guests tell us that the ability to flash that card and be treated like a VIP enhances the already unforgettable MGM Grand experience.”