Whether you are a connoisseur of single malt whisky or a relative newcomer to the subject, The Glenlivet Guardians Whisky School offers you the chance to truly immerse yourself in the fascinating history and exciting future of our iconic whisky. During a three-day, once in a lifetime trip, you’ll have the chance to talk to some of the people behind your favorite dram – the single malt that started it all – and even sample expressions of The Glenlivet as they are maturing.
What to expect:
– A three-day agenda packed with exclusive activities and experiences
– Accommodation at our stunning private house in Keith
– An International Brand Ambassador as your host
– A traditional Scottish dinner and all the merriment that goes with it!
– Nosing and Tasting education; including sampling of rare expressions of The Glenlivet
– An in-depth tour of the Distillery and a behind the scenes visit to a warehouse
– The opportunity to witness the skill behind cask making at The Speyside Cooperage
– A hosted walk of one of the infamous Smuggler’s Trail
– Everything you might need to increase your knowledge and love of The Glenlivet!
There are still places available for The Whisky Schools taking place in 2012:
August 13 – 15
October 1 – 3
…and in 2013:
May 13 – 15
August 12 – 14
October 7 – 9
Join The Glenlivet Guardians and learn more here: www.theglenlivet.com/guardians