Boston, Massachusetts – Reported by Elite Traveler, the private jet lifestyle magazine
Magellan Jets and Four Seasons Resort Nevis, leaders in private jet travel and luxury hospitality, have joined forces to offer a spectacular summer package to Nevis, one of the most beautiful and sought-after islands in the Caribbean.
This special package will cover your private jet charter needs as well as your stay at the Four Seasons Resort Nevis. Guests will enjoy a slew of perks en route to and at the hotel, including a Magellan Jets-sponsored complimentary five-star meal on the beach, complete with local musicians.
During the months of July and August, Nevis hosts Culturama, a festival featuring local music, street dancing, parades, folklore and talent displays. As for on-site activities, Four Seasons Resort Nevis boasts a Robert Trent Jones II golf course, ten tennis courts and a plethora of water sports (think water skiing, stand-up paddle boarding, tubing, snorkeling and laser sailing). After a full day of fun in the sun, be sure to spend some time unwinding at the resort’s top-notch spa.
The Magellan Jets/Four Seasons Resort Nevis package includes:
• Complimentary dinner on the beach at Four Seasons Resort Nevis
• Round-trip charter from New York, Boston, Washington DC, Miami or Chicago to Nevis in a 12-passenger jet
• Gourmet catering on board
• Round-trip airport transfers via Four Seasons private boat to and from St. Kitts Airport
• Ground transportation
• Four nights’ accommodations in a luxury suite at Four Seasons Resort Nevis
• Welcome cocktails
• Spa treatment
Magellan Jets will offer those flying to Nevis to stay at the Four Seasons Resort Nevis a one-time special offer of their fixed Voyager Membership rates.