- Food & Drink
- Design & Culture
- Cars, Jets & Yachts
By webadmin | April 9 2009
There are probably more than 1,000 reasons to visit Four Seasons Resort Hualalai … and we’ll give you a head start with $1,000 resort credit. The resort credit can be used toward almost anything – from room rate to recreation to romantic dinner – anything that you can charge to your room! Here are a few of our suggestions:
· experience one of our new suites – rates start at $1300 per night
· an invigorating body scrub using a blend of local botanicals and minerals created just for you at the spa’s new apothecary – $193 per person
· a guided hike to Puhiapele – a spatter cone that last erupted in 1800/1801 – $105 per person
· Surf, Sand, and Stars – a signature oceanfront buffet event on the beach with items grilled to order, a soufflé station, and s’mores – $85 per person
· a Romantic Dinner on the Beach – starts at $600 per couple
· stand-up paddle board lessons with the Alaka’i Nalu, Hualalai’s ocean ambassadors – $130 per person
· four rounds of golf on the Jack Nicklaus Signature Hualalai Golf Course, home of the opening event for the PGA Champions Tour – $250 per person
The $1,000 resort credit is available for all standard rate room stays from May 1 – September 30, 2009, rates start at $725 per night. A four-night minimum stay is required. Reservations are subject to availability. Offer is not combinable with any other package or promotion. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
A trip to Four Seasons Resort Hualalai is a glimpse into Hawai’i’s golden age. Located on a one-half mile stretch of beach on the Northwest Kona Coast of Hawai’i’s Big Island, this full-service resort is just moments away from the Kona International Airport, and is a tropical oasis that captures the essence of Hawai’i as it should be. Landscaped walks meander through thirty-six low-rise bungalows with private entrances and spacious open-air lanai. Exceptional amenities abound – a private Jack Nicklaus signature golf course, award-winning Sports Club and Spa, selection of ocean front swimming pools, cultural center, island art collection, and innovative dining – all touched by acclaimed Four Seasons service and the true spirit of aloha.