The façade of the resort’s famed curvilinear Chateau Tower and hotel lobby will be illuminated pink for the first time history next month.
As part of its annual ‘Bleau Goes Pink’ initiative in partnership with Susan G. Komen Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, the iconic hotel will feature a Spa & Spice promotion throughout the month of October.
During the promotion, Fontainebleau signature restaurants, including Gotham Steak, Hakkasan, Scarpetta and La Cote, will extend their Miami Spice offers into October and Lapis Spa will offer two $99.00 spa treatments, with a portion of the proceeds benefiting Susan G. Komen Miami/Ft. Lauderdale.
In addition, select Fontainebleau retail stores will feature special retail offers benefiting Susan G. Komen Miami/Ft. Lauderdale.
‘Bleau Goes Pink’ kicks off after sundown on October 1 at a special lighting ceremony and reception on the Fontainebleau poolscape when Fontainebleau Miami Beach president and chief operating officer Phil Goldfarb and Susan G. Komen Miami/Ft. Lauderdale Executive Director Cathy McCarthy flip a ceremonial switch.
The Fontainebleau Chateau Tower will be lit pink the entire month of October from dusk to 10 p.m. nightly. Southern Audio Visual is executing the lighting with nearly 100 high-powered lighting fixtures.
The resort’s lobby, including Bleau Bar and James Turrell light installations at the concierge and reception desks, will also go pink for the evening’s festivities on October 1. Marking the first time the legendary hotel has altered its white façade, Fontainebleau Miami Beach will join buildings such as The White House, Empire State Building, Sydney Opera House and Buckingham Palace in lighting up pink to support Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Fontainebleau Miami Beach Spa & Spice and retail offers benefiting Susan G. Komen Miami/Ft. Lauderdale include:
Spa & Spice dining and spa offers
- $39.00 Miami Spice prix-fixe dinner menus extended into October at Gotham Steak, Scarpetta, Hakkasan and La Cote with $1.00 from every check going to Susan G. Komen Miami/Ft. Lauderdale.
- $23.00 Hakkasan Dim Sum Lunch extended into October with $1.00 from every check going to Susan G. Komen Miami/Ft. Lauderdale.
- A $99.00 50-minute Swedish massage with $1.00 for every massage purchased in October going to Susan G. Komen Miami/Ft. Lauderdale.
- A $99.00 Pore Perfection Facial+ with $1.00 for every facial sold in October going to Susan G. Komen Miami/Ft. Lauderdale.
- A $15.00 Zumba Fitness class on Saturday, October 5 hosted by Zumba Fitness Party in Pink with 75% of proceeds benefitting the national Susan G. Komen organization.
The shops at Fontainebleau Retail offers
- Retail shops Morris & Co. and Bleau Signature will offer registration for Sleep in for the Cure®. For a donation of $35.00 to Susan G. Komen Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, registrants will receive a comfy Sleep in for the Cure T-shirt and race bib to snooze the day away in.
- BloqUV Tickle me Pink apparel for sale with BloqUV donating a portion of the proceeds to Susan G. Komen Miami/Ft. Lauderdale.
On Saturday, October 19, starting at 7:30 a.m., more than 20,000 runners and walkers will meet at Bayfront Park, 301 Biscayne Blvd., Miami, FL 33132 to participate in the 18th Annual Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure®.
For more information on the Susan G. Komen Miami/Ft. Lauderdale affiliate, to register or volunteer for the Race for the Cure® go to www.komenmiaftl.org or call (305) 383-7116.