- Food & Drink
- Design & Culture
- Cars, Jets & Yachts
By webadmin | October 31 2010
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico – Reported by Elite Traveler, the private jet lifestyle magazine
As the weather turns colder, millions of people across the country know that winter is just around the corner. It is also the time that people will begin making vacation plans to get a reprieve from that cold weather. Plus, it is the perfect time of the year for visiting the beaches of Mexico.
“When the weather gets too cold, treat yourself to a relaxing and rejuvenating stay in Mexico,” explains Burt Hixson, co-owner of the Puerto Vallarta Beach Club, a new, private boutique resort located on Los Muertos Beach. “You will be amazed at what spending some time here can do for you. Not only will you head back home relaxed, but you will be in such a positive state of mind.”
Why Puerto Vallarta? Because millions of people head to the Mexican Riviera each year for the enjoyable and relaxing vacation experience that it provides. There are many reasons for making Puerto Vallarta your next vacation destination, including:
1. Proximity. While it may seem like you are half a world away, you are really just two hours south of the U.S. Yet those two hours can translate into a real source of tranquility and inspiration.
2. Privacy. If you would like to get away from it all and have some privacy, you are sure to find it in Puerto Vallarta. Even though it is a popular tourist destination, there are places such as the Puerto Vallarta Beach Club that offer private-beach access.
3. Service. Unlike many places that take vacationers for granted, Puerto Vallarta still provides world-class unmatched service. Whether you are looking for state-of-the-art spas or personal chefs, here you will be taken care of like you want to be.
4. Adventure. If mixing some adventure with your relaxing beach time intrigues you, then Puerto Vallarta is sure to please. There are many activities to choose from, including city tours, canopy zip-line tours, whale watching, yoga, snorkeling, swimming with the dolphins, and scuba diving. You can even take a sunrise or sunset hot-air balloon ride for amazing, unforgettable views.
5. Relaxation. Sip fruity drinks by the ocean, be waited on, and let the forces of nature renew you. The availability of these pleasures and more are a major plus of visiting Puerto Vallarta. People leave the destination feeling happy, hopeful and ready to take on new challenges.
“We have everything that people are usually seeking in a resort,” adds Hixson. “Making sure you choose an amazing, accommodating resort makes your experience even better and more worthwhile.”
The Puerto Vallarta Beach Club opened in January of 2010 and is a “green” boutique resort on the Mexican Riviera, positioned near shopping, restaurants and nightlife. The private resort features spacious one-to-four-bedroom tropical villas that provide accommodations for families, individuals and business groups. They also host weddings and corporate retreats. It is located on the same private grounds as its sister resort, the famous Villa Verano, which has a 93% repeat-guest factor and is celebrating its 25-year anniversary.