- Food & Drink
- Design & Culture
- Cars, Jets & Yachts
By webadmin | March 27 2008
Isle of Capri, Italy – It’s springtime in southern Itlay and the hottest spot on the Isle of Capri, Caesar Augustus, is in full bloom with enticing new features for relaxation and rejuvenation. A luxury mansion set upon cliffs 1,000 feet above the Bay of Naples, the Relais & Chateaux property beckons lovers of sea air, sunshine and stunning views with new open-air features including two outdoor spa treatment rooms and an al fresco fitness area with Technogym equipment, as well as a new Turkish bath and a relaxation area surrounded by natural rocks. It all adds up to the ultimate lap of luxury in a seamless relaxation zone. Come see what vacationing in style is all about when Caesar Augustus opens its doors for the new season on April 15, 2008.
Set a short distance from the center of Capri in the private and exclusive area of Anacapri, Caesar Augustus occupies an historic site that has hosted nobility and celebrity since the 9th century A.D. The only Relais & Chateaux hotel on the island, Caesar Augustus features 55 guest rooms and suites with stylish Italian furnishings, balconies and terraces with spectacular sea and island views. Warm public spaces invite relaxation, while a glorious infinity pool surrounded by sundecks and fragrant gardens seems to flow into the sea. Meanwhile, La Terrazza di Luccullo celebrates the best of local cuisine with fresh herbs from the hotel&rsquos own garden and superb wines &ndash the perfect accompaniment to bird&rsquos-eye views of Mount Vesuvius, Sorrento and Ischia.
Enjoy a breath of fresh sea air on the Isle of Capri with the &lsquoThe Best of Capri 2008&rsquo from Caesar Augustus, including:
– Three nights accommodation in a Deluxe Sea-View Room or Sea-View Junior Suite, with upgrade upon availability
– – Buffet breakfast daily
– – One romantic dinner for two at Restaurant La Terrazza di Luccullo (excluding drinks)
– – Tour of Isle of Capri via convertible taxi or private boat
– – Transfer from / to the port of Capri upon arrival and departure
– – Cost for two/double occupancy: Euro 1,776 for Deluxe Sea-View Room or Euro 2,127 for Sea-View Junior Suite, including taxes and breakfast. Extra nights available at special discounted rates.
– – Valid during April, May, June, September and October 2008, upon availability. For reservations and more information on the Welcome Back getaway at Caesar Augustus contact 1-800-448-8355, or visit www.caesar-augustus.com.
Located on a cliff high above the Bay of Naples on the magical island of Capri, Caesar Augustus blends the most compelling aspects of ancient Roman architecture with the most modern conveniences. A hotel since the 1930s, the newly renovated property features 56 rooms with private balconies and panoramic views. Four suites offer elegant and expansive spaces showcasing traditional architecture, antique furnishings and impressive views. A new infinity pool surrounded by sundecks and fragrant gardens seems to flow into the sea, while the eponymous restaurant celebrates local cuisine, with fresh ingredients from the hotel&rsquos own garden. Caesar Augustus is a member of Relais & Chateaux. www.caesar-augustus.com.