- Food & Drink
- Design & Culture
- Cars, Jets & Yachts
By webadmin | October 8 2010
New York, NY – Reported by Elite Traveler, the Private Jet Lifestyle Magazine
Taking advantage of its auspicious location between the beauty of Central Park and the bustle of midtown Manhattan, Jumeirah Essex House is launching an extraordinary collection of fall and winter packages to help guests celebrate the changing seasons and city culture.
“At Jumeirah Essex House, we strive to provide our guests with an experience that goes beyond the enjoyment of our beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites,” says General Manager Gary Schweikert.
“From the hotel’s origins in 1931, our motto has remained, ‘Always in touch with the Park. Never out of touch with the City!’ In essence, we aspire to be a gateway for guests to enjoy the ever-changing wonders of New York. Our commitment to Jumeirah’s philosophy of STAY DIFFERENT™ is expressed through our connection to Central Park and New York cultural institutions.”
“And with this aim in mind, we have created uniquely designed packages to celebrate this spectacular location,” he says.
For art aficionados and admirers alike, Jumeirah Essex House is delighted to offer guests exclusive access to the New York art world with the “Culture Vulture” Package. Partnering with the Museum of Arts and Design, which explores the intersection of art, design, and craftsmanship in visual arts, the “Culture Vulture” Package includes:
• Overnight accommodations at Jumeirah Essex House, an Art Deco masterpiece
• Champagne for two at South Gate, the award-winning onsite restaurant
• Two tickets to the Museum of Arts and Design
• Personalized tour of featured exhibits, conducted by a museum curator
• VIP discount at the Museum of Arts and Design store
Explore Dead or Alive and The Global Africa Project at the Museum of Arts and Design with the “Culture Vulture” package, available now through December 31, 2010.
When the air turns crisp, take in the breathtaking colors of the foliage from the window of your Central Park room with Jumeirah Essex House’s “Fall Colors” Package, created to echo the colors of autumn in New York. Components of the “Fall Colors” Package includes:
• Overnight accommodations in a Central Park View room or suite at Jumeirah Essex House
• Gold: Gold Revitalizer treatment by Cosme Proud (exclusively offered at The Spa)
• Brown: Vosges Haut Chocolate Couture Cocoa gift box
• Red: Red wine tasting for two at South Gate specially selected by the restaurant’s sommelier
Holiday Lights & Delights
During the holiday season, there’s no place on earth more exciting or magical than New York City. Jumeirah Essex House invites guests to sample all of the wonders of the city (while finishing their holiday shopping!) with the “Holiday Lights & Delights” Package. Components of the “Holiday Lights & Delights” Package includes:
• Overnight accommodations at the iconic Jumeirah Essex House
• Hot apple cider at South Gate’s bustling bar
• VIP ice-skating passes for two at Rockefeller Center, featuring front-of-the-line access, complimentary skates and limitless rink time
• VIP 15% discount at Bloomingdale’s and a personal shopper upon request
• VIP passes for two at “Top of the Rock”