- Food & Drink
- Design & Culture
- Cars, Jets & Yachts
By admin | September 23 2013
Rancho La Puerta, the world-renowned fitness resort and destination spa in Baja California, has announced the launch of a new, highly personalized medical and wellness program called Executive Wellness.
With the goal of alleviating health problems for guests and particularly those in high-stress jobs, Rancho La Puerta has partnered with Lifewellness Institute, the premier medical center in San Diego, to provide a one-week program that specializes in positive life transformations under expert guidance.
At the centerpiece of the program is the Lifewellness physical examination – the most comprehensive, inspiring “physical” imaginable.
Working with Dr. E. Lee Rice, founder of the Lifewellness Institute and one of the top medical experts in the US, and his expert team, Executive Wellness participants receive an exceptional health care experience – one that provides comprehensive, state-of-the-art information concerning individualized health risks and the very best, most efficient methods of keeping them as low as possible.
The thorough evaluation of current health status and insight on any future health risks is then followed by a comprehensive fitness and nutrition plan that is customized for each individual’s needs by Rancho La Puerta’s fitness experts and on-staff nutritionists during the guest’s week-long Rancho La Puerta stay.
“We’re combining the transformative experience of the Ranch with a personalized plan from Lifewellness Institute, to create a truly unique program for long-term, health and wellness,” Roberto Arjona, CEO at Rancho La Puerta. “The goal of the Executive Wellness program is to give our high-stress, executive guests time to disconnect and focus on their well-being, while optimizing their performance both at home and in the work place.”
From beginning to end, participants will encounter personalized services, one-on-one attention and medical and fitness assessments from specialized health professionals that are committed to obtaining successful and transformative results. The entirety of the Executive Wellness program is just over one week and includes:
• Friday arrival and overnight in San Diego at the Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina.
• Saturday transportation to the Lifewellness Institute for five hours of comprehensive testing and examinations with state-of-the-art health equipment. Tests will include everything from eye and hearing and spirometry examinations, to ultra sound screening, strength and flexibility testing, ECG and cardiometabolic stress testing and more.
• One-on-one lunch with a Lifewellness doctor to review test and lab results and discuss preventative measures and an overall healthy living plan.
• Transportation to Rancho La Puerta where a Wellness Concierge will walk them through the check-in process and pre-scheduled fitness classes and seminars and provide a property tour and overview.
• Sunday morning meeting with Ranch nutritionist and exercise expert to map out the most beneficial fitness plan for the week-long visit, as it relates to their healthy living plan.
• Final meeting with Ranch expert prior to departing, to discuss progress and take home tools and knowledge for practical use at home.
“The partnership between Lifewellness and Rancho La Puerta will be the nation’s premier program for coupling latest scientific clinical evaluations with life-enhancing behavioral health experiences,” said Dr. Lee Rice, founder of the Lifewellness Institute. “Guests will leave with a wealth of critical personal health information, renewed vitality and practiced lifeskills for continuing the behaviors necessary for peak mind, body and spiritual health.”
The Executive Wellness program in addition to Rancho La Puerta’s seven-night package costs $6,950 per person plus tax. For an additional cost, participants can also utilize at home coaching and mentoring from their Ranch expert as well as a full year of services from the Lifewellness Chief Wellness Officer program. Click here for more information on rates for a seven-night stay at the Ranch.
For more information about Rancho La Puerta, visit www.rancholapuerta.com or call 800-443-7565.