- Food & Drink
- Design & Culture
- Cars, Jets & Yachts
By webadmin | July 12 2010
Hong Kong – Reported by Elite Traveler, the private jet lifestyle magazine
Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo is delighted to present the Five Benefits accommodation package to commemorate the hotel’s 5th anniversary. Since opening in December 2005, the multi-award winning hotel has garnered rave reviews for service, style and elegance, and is regularly voted one of the top hotels in Japan. Reservations at the hotel’s three Michelin-starred restaurants are much sought after, and the spa, which is a favourite in the city, has been described as a ‘city-center sanctuary for personal meditation and discovery.’ Now guests can enjoy all of the above together with five additional celebratory benefits.
Available from November 1, 2010 to January 31, 2011, the Five Benefits includes the following:
1. Complimentary room upgrade to the next category
2. Choice of early check-in from 11am or a late check-out at 4pm
3. Complimentary Internet access
4. A celebratory welcome amenity
5. A Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo original fan crafted by Ibasen, the renowned, centuries-old Japanese fan manufacturer, as a personal gift.