- Food & Drink
- Design & Culture
- Cars, Jets & Yachts
By webadmin | January 11 2008
DALLAS, Texas – Hotel Seiyo Ginza, A Rosewood Hotel in Tokyo, Japan, in commemoration of the hotel’s 20th anniversary, is offering guests a rare opportunity to experience an exclusive one-night stay to completely reset you with the deepest and soundest sleep on the Japan’s most expensive bed at a luxurious premier suite. Featuring the Sealy’s highest-class brand Stearns & Foster’s mattress “Edinburgh”, priced at $13,360, highest in Japanese market, in one of the premier suites on the 11th floor, we offer all of the hospitality which our most experienced concierge and butlers can think of to enrich your sleep and to make your stay the most refreshing one.
The package includes the following 10 items:
1. Accommodation: Premier Suite (#1120) – 114ÜF
2. Sleep: Japan’s most expensive bed with selection of four types of posture pillows
3. Music: Butler’s selection of healing music
4. Dinner: Special dinner menu to facilitate digestion and a pleasant sleep by Chef Iijima at R_pertoire
5. Bath time: Choice of your favorite aroma out of 9 different bath oil selection
6. Bed time: Soothing herbal tea brought to your bedside by your butler
7. Morning: Coffer and sweets brought to your bedside by your butler
8. Stroll: Walking tour of Ginza recommended by our concierge
9. Breakfast: Specially prepared salad breakfast – fresh vegetable salad with 20 different ingredients, fruit, bread, soup and coffee
10. Sleeping wear: Original Hotel Seiyo Ginza in-room attires embroidered with your names as a special gift
Period: Available through March 31, 2008
* Price is for two guests and includes tax and service charge.
For more information and reservations, please call at 81-3-3535-1111.
This will be the very exclusive opportunity to experience the premier comfort of the healthiest sleep and the most refreshing healing stay at vibrant Ginza in Tokyo.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Rosewood Hotels & Resorts manages properties worldwide including Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek and Hotel Crescent Court in Dallas, The Carlyle in New York, CordeValle in San Martin, California, Inn of the Anasazi in Santa Fe, Las Ventanas al Paraíso in Los Cabos, Mexico, Hotel Seiyo Ginza in Tokyo, Japan, and a triumvirate of world-class Caribbean properties – Rosewood Little Dix Bay on Virgin Gorda, Caneel Bay on St. John and Jumby Bay on Antigua. For more information on Rosewood Hotels & Resorts, please call 888.ROSEWOOD, or visit www.rosewoodhotels.com.