HEAD CONCIERGE, AMAN HOTEL
+91 11 4363 3333
A planned day in Delhi could include:
- Yoga in Lodhi Gardens with the hotel’s yoga teacher – Lodhi Gardens are a short drive away in our Delhi tuk tuk.
- Breakfast poolside at the Aman, New Delhi.
- A journey into Old Delhi with an experienced and empathetic guide to visit the spice market; sample traditional kebabs in the tiny restaurants behind the Jama Masjid, and shop for textiles, silver and rare jewellery.
- Visit the Red Fort, among other monuments, from the Mughal era.
- Cycle through the lanes of Old Delhi with ‘The Flying Dutchman’ on an escorted, yet adrenalin-filled tour dodging goats and buffalo, rickshaws and hordes of people.
- Return to the Aman for late afternoon tea followed by a 90-minute spa treatment to counter the rigors of sightseeing
- Spend the evening eating a ‘thali’ of different Indian foods or relax over tapas and music in the hotel’s local bar.
Indian Accent at the Manor
77 Friends Colony (West), Delhi, 110065
Chanakyapuri, New Delhi
SET’Z IN THE ICONIC EMPORIO MALL
Cuisine: Indian, Thai, Middle Eastern and Japanese
4 Nelson Mandela Marg, Vasant Kunj, Delhi 110070
Too many to choose from in this shoppers’ paradise! Try the Sunder Nagar market for decor items, fine jewelry, tea, antiques and fashion; Kashmir Loom for beautifully crafted pashmina shawls; and don’t miss out on having your own perfume mixed for you in Old Delhi.
BEST TO DO
Visit the flower markets in early morning.
Take the Three Temple Tour and visit a mosque, a gurdwara and a temple.
Relax and laze by the pool, play tennis with our professional coaches and enjoy a one-on-one pilates lesson.
Take a personalized shopping tour with our personal shopper, Binita Rawley.
Enjoy a cooking lesson with our Indian chefs. Have dinner in a Delhi home with a group of interesting and eclectic Delhi-ites especially arranged by us.