On one of the most celebrated sites in all of Hawaii, Timbers Kauai commands the premier oceanfront location within the renowned 450-acre Hokuala resort, a natural amphitheater at the entrance to the tranquil waters of Kalapaki Beach.
Timbers Kauai celebrates the ocean, shoreline and verdant mountains beyond. In what may be the last opportunity of its kind, the residences that rise at the very edge of the Pacific are a rare and exclusive chance to call this storied place home.
Whether you want to take a sunrise hike to a secret waterfall or just fall into a hammock and watch the palms sway all day, Timbers Kauai serves you luxury island living, your way.
At your doorstep is an infinity pool overlooking the Pacific, over 13 miles of trails, a Jack Nicklaus signature course boasting the longest stretch of oceanfront golf in all of Hawaii, beach and keiki clubs, a spa and restaurant featuring fresh ingredients harvested daily from the onsite organic Farm at Hokuala, as well as effortless access to an entire island of culture, lush landscape and a thousand different island adventures, designed and orchestrated just for you.
Introducing home, Timbers-style; beautiful, welcoming and effortless. It’s all here, waiting for you.
- Daily housekeeping
- Personalized concierge service
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping
- 24/7 on-site security
- Valet parking
- Complimentary airport and resort shuttle
- Exterior maintenance
- Two-tiered infinity-edge pool with a gracious lounge area overlooking the Pacific Ocean
- ‘Ohana pool with waterfalls
- Multiple dining venues
- Kalapaki Beach umbrella, towel & chair services
- Local Island Adventure Ambassadors
- Island-inspired spa services
- State-of-the-art fitness center and outdoor yoga lanai
- Keiki Adventure Club
- Cultural programming including ukulele lessons, lei making and nature activities
- A trail system consisting of 13 miles of winding nature paths
- On-site organic farm
- Sunset firepit lounge, activities lawn and barbeque grills
- Travel benefits with Timbers Collection Travel & Lifestyle partners
- Reciprocity throughout the Timbers Resorts portfolio of residence clubs worldwide
- Member rates and priority tee times at the Ocean Course, a Jack Nicklaus Signature Course
- Complimentary access to the Practice Facility
- Priority access and preferred pricing on golf lessons
- Special pricing for rental clubs and shoes
- Priority reservation status for Golf Board rentals
- Member preferred rates at the Hōkūala Golf Club and Shop
- Member preferred rates at Hualani’s Restaurant
- Member specials and culinary/mixology classes
- Fresh organic produce delivery to your home from The Farm at Hōkūala
- VIP beach services at Kalapaki Beach
- Complimentary use of stand-up paddleboards, body boards, surfboards, snorkeling equipment, boogie boards and volleyboards
- Preferred access to outrigger canoe rides and sailing, surfing and stand-up paddle board lessons
- Access to fishing gear rentals and ocean charter
- Keiki ocean discovery classes