The distinctive red elox-coated and skeletonised bridges of its own in-house manufactured ATC11-MR tourbillon movement consist of an aluminium alloy, produced from components of an original Marussia F1 Team – F1 car.
The beauty of the hand-decorated movement, a brand characteristic of Armin Strom collections, can be admired through the sapphire crystal front and back, and pays testament to the manufacturer’s full spectrum of watchmaking skills.
The exclusive RACING TOURBILLON watch, in the Marussia F1 Team red and black colours, becomes the sixth model in the Armin Strom Racing Collection.
The watch features 24 jewels, 184 components, and comes in a titanium PVD black case. Its water resistance stands at 5 ATM, 50m. Specifications are as follows:
- Functions: Hour, minute, small second, tourbillon
- Winding-mechanism: manual wind-up with crown wheels turning on the dial side
- Impulse: double going barrel
- Bridges: made from original parts of an F1 car, fully skeletonised
- Escapement: escape wheel and pallets made of solid gold with hardened functional areas
- Regulating system: screwed balance with Breguet spiral
- Frequency: 18,000 A/h
- Number of jewels: 24
- Number of individual parts: 184
- Diameter: 36.60 mm
- Height: 6.20 mm
- Power reserve: 10 days