The Upper House has proudly announced that it will collaborate with MRPORTER.COM, the world’s premier online luxury fashion retailer for men’s style, to offer a special accommodation package and shopping experience to hotel guests, following the huge success of the Net-a-Porter Group collaboration last year.
From 1st November 2014 to 28th February 2015, guests staying for two nights or more at the House can enjoy a special room rate and exclusive offer from MRPORTER.COM.
Rates starting from HK$5,000 per night, benefits for each stay include:
– HK$500 daily gift card from the House
– One way airport transfer
– £50 MRPORTER.COM gift card *
– Exclusive grooming kit from Malin+Goetz®
– One limited edition The Upper House Multi-currency Bag
– 500 Asia Miles
Upper Suite rates start from HK$15,000 per night with the airport transfer upgraded to a round trip service.
Terms & conditions:
– Offer is subject to availability.
– Offer is valid for a stay of 2 consecutive nights.
– Advance booking is required and 10% service charge applies.
– This offer cannot be redeemed for cash nor used in conjunction with other offers.
– Gift card credits can be applied towards Café Gray Deluxe, The Lawn, laundry and pressing. Not applicable to room rate.
– * Standard gift card terms and conditions apply. For full details, visit http://www.mrporter.com/Help/TermsandConditions
Ian Tansley, Managing Director MR PORTER says “MR PORTER was founded to be the leading global style destination for men. We have always focused putting the customer first and offering them the best of the best – from a content perspective through to the advice we offer and the speed of our delivery. By partnering with The Upper House, we are able to provide easy access for hotel guests to our edited selection of more than 200 top international brands across luxury fashion and lifestyle categories and have them delivered straight to your hotel suite – or anywhere in the world – at the click of a button.” Dean Winter, Area Director of Operations – Hong Kong and China Projects of Swire Hotels, commented, “We are delighted to be able to offer this luxury online service at The Upper House. It offers a great opportunity to create an enticing service to existing and prospective guests that integrates seamlessly with the current stay at The Upper House.”
(Source: Swire Hotels)