The exclusive three-night package delivers an ultra-indulgent experience that begins as early as touchdown at Miami International Airport – including helicopter transportation, a Ferrari car loaner, seaplane tour, private yacht excursion, penthouse accommodations, and aphrodisiac inspired in-room dining with a menu curated by The Dutch’s Chef Andrew Carmellini.
Priced at $55,000, only two “Turn the Lights Down Low” packages at W South Beach are available. The package includes the following:
- Three nights accommodation in a two-bedroom penthouse suite featuring a Japanese soaking tub, gourmet kitchen and private terrace
- Roundtrip helicopter transportation between Miami International Airport and Miami Beach’s Watson Island helipad
- Roundtrip car service between Watson Island helipad and W South Beach
- Private seaplane, yacht and dinner escape including: car service to private seaplane base;
seaplane tour of the South Florida coastline with Dom Pérignon champagne; four-hour sunset cruise and five-course dinner; night sky helicopter tour
- In-room, three-course aphrodisiac candlelight dinner curated by star chef, Andrew Carmellini, featuring a menu that presents Double Grand Raw Bar Plateau topped with Ossetra caviar, a 28-Day Dry-Aged Ribeye for two with locally-sourced Swank Farms greens, and tableside Bananas Foster Flambé
- Ferrari California car loaner for the weekend
- Private poolside cabana at WET
- Bliss Spa couples massage on private penthouse rooftop terrace
- Two Bliss Spa Lemon+Sage Body Butter Lotions and two Bliss Spa Lemon+Sage Body Scrubs
The “Turn the Lights Down Low” Valentine’s Day package at W South Beach is available for booking at www.wsouthbeach.com or by calling 1.877.822.0000 (mention rate plan VDAY2014).
Offer valid for stays between February 13 and 17, 2014. Minimum three-night length of stay required. Pricing is exclusive of tax and any gratuities and is subject to availability. Package must be booked a minimum of seven days prior to arrival. It is non-refundable and full advanced payment is required. Some restrictions apply.