Washington, D.C. – Reported by Elite Traveler, the Private Jet Lifestyle Magazine
The St. Regis Washington, D.C. is offering a new, once-in-a-lifetime experience through their Aficionado program that’s sure to delight dance enthusiasts. To celebrate the company’s spring 2011 performance of Carmen, opening on May 19th, the hotel has teamed with The Washington Ballet to offer face time with Artistic Director Septime Webre and an exclusive viewing of a dress rehearsal, in addition to luxe accommodations in one of the city’s top properties.
The Washington Ballet Aficionado Experience is available from May 17 through May 21 and includes:
• Transportation and access to a private afternoon dress rehearsal, which will offer a sneak peek of the opening night performance
• Limousine service to and from the Harman Center for the Performing Arts on opening night
• Tickets to the opening night showing of Carmen, with an exclusive backstage tour led by Septime Webre himself during intermission
• An invitation to the opening night party, attended by company dancers, VIPs and board members
• Lunch at Adour at The St. Regis Washington, D.C. with Septime Webre to discuss his latest work
• Accommodations for four nights in an opulent St. Regis suite
• Spanish wine and light tapas waiting for guests in-room upon arrival
• A signed copy of the ballet’s Wonderland coffee table book, offering dramatic glimpses of life backstage and photos of the dancers in landmark Washington locations
• Access to signature St. Regis Butler Service throughout the stay
The package is priced at $5,000, with 20 percent of proceeds from bookings going towards The Washington Ballet.