Dallas, TX – Reported by Elite Traveler, the Private Jet Lifestyle Magazine
The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas has created an unprecedented new wedding offering which allows couples to marry in Dallas and then to experience a one-of-a-kind London honeymoon, complete with a roster of exclusive activities not available to the general public.
The collaboration between The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas and The Ritz London, a Ritz-Carlton Partner Hotel, is a first for the two hotels and provides a combined wedding and honeymoon offered as a complimentary upgrade for brides purchasing The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas’ Ritz-Carlton Royalty wedding package for a minimum of 400 guests with a contracted rooms and premium food and beverage commitment.
The Ritz-Carlton Royalty Wedding Package, The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas — Highlights
• A Ritz-Carlton, Dallas Luxury Suite for the wedding night, including rose petal turndown
• Two Deluxe Rooms for the parents of the bride and groom
• Access to The Ritz-Carlton Club Level for the bride and groom and their parents. The Ritz-Carlton Club Level offers complimentary food and beverage presentations, including wine champagne and cordials, throughout the day, allowing wedding guests to enjoy private dining without having to leave the confines of the hotel’s comfortable room, Club and spa floors.
• First-year wedding anniversary certificate for a one-night stay in a Deluxe Suite
• Gift certificate for a couple’s massage in The Ritz-Carlton Spa
• Credit of $500 towards wedding flowers through Dallas’ acclaimed Bella Flora
• Four-course reception dinner, including wine pour, custom-designed Ritz-Carlton, Dallas wedding cake and a four-hour premium bar package
• All-night “Afterglow” party for guests who aren’t quite ready for the fun to end
Honeymoon at The Ritz London – Highlights
• Round-trip flight for two between Dallas and London
• Airport transportation in The Ritz London’s Rolls Royce Phantom
• Four nights luxurious accommodations at The Ritz London
• Full English breakfast each morning
• A day’s sightseeing tour in The Ritz Rolls Royce Phantom, accompanied by a private guide, to include The Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace, The Tower of London, The Palace of Westminster and Kensington Palace
• An individual consultation with John Williams, MBE, the hotel’s Executive Chef, and Thomas Sorcinelli, the hotel’s Head Sommelier, to create a unique six course dinner accompanied by fine wines
• A personalized guided shopping tour of legendary Bond Street
• Champagne Afternoon Tea for two in The Ritz’s renowned Palm Court, followed by a visit to a London theatre show of the couple’s choice
• A private viewing of Ritz Fine Jewellery’s latest collection
• Complimentary membership, during stay, of The Ritz Club and Casino
• A “Champagne Flight” in a private capsule on The London Eye Ferris wheel
The Ritz-Carlton Royalty wedding package is one of three comprehensive new wedding packages offered by The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas, each providing an innovative take on typical Texas nuptials. Entitled Southern Chic, Texas Traditions and Ritz-Carlton Royalty, the three wedding packages are priced beginning at $125 per person, with differing complimentary honeymoon offers applying to some of these options as well.