The Pierre, A Taj Hotel, New York, steps from Central Park and a short stroll across Sheep Meadow from the TCS New York City Marathon finish line, is debuting ‘The Ultimate Marathon Package’ available exclusively to guests in its 11 Grand Suites over the marathon period (bookable for stays from October 31 – November 4, 2014), as well as celebrating the marathon throughout at Sirio Ristorante, Two E Bar/Lounge and public spaces – the perfect way to add a little ‘luxe’ to the New York Marathon experience.
“We created this unique opportunity to show our support for New York City and the tens of thousands of dedicated participants the city welcomes to the world’s largest marathon that concludes in ‘our front yard’ of Central Park on November 2nd. We’re also proud to honor our TATA Group sister company, Tata Consultancy Services, on their first of eight years of marathon sponsorship,” said Heiko Kuenstle, General Manager, The Pierre.
Exclusively for both runners and spectators of the marathon staying in one of its 11 award-winning Grand Suites, these distinctive elegant suites feature gracious living rooms, dining rooms with adjoining kitchens, sumptuous master bedrooms and gleaming marble bathrooms. In addition, many of the suites feature hand-colored wood engravings depicting various historic New York scenes relating to each of the suites’ namesakes such as The Getty Suite or The Hutton Suite.
Each Grand Suite enjoys the personalized services of a dedicated Taj Royal Attaché who treat guests as if they are true royalty. The Pierre, A Taj Hotel, New York’s ‘Ultimate Marathon Package’ includes:
- Grand Suite accommodations
- Sneaker turndown amenity gift on the eve of the Marathon; your Taj Royal Attaché will confirm shoe size prior to arrival (two pairs of sneakers per Grand Suite)
- A VIP chocolate sneaker amenity handcrafted by Chef Biju and Chef Mignano
- One 60-minute in-suite post-run massage per person, for two guests
- Celebratory post-marathon cocktails & canapés for two at Two E Bar/Lounge prepared by Chef Biju
- Specialty Jamsetji Tata Afternoon Tea for two at Two E Bar/Lounge, named for the founder of TATA Group
- Gourmet breakfast for two served daily at Sirio Ristorante
- Pasta Perfetto Pre Marathon Dinner for two at Sirio Ristorante
- Post race in-suite Bath Butler amenity drawn by your Taj Royal Attaché
- A rejuvenating Molton Brown gift box including Molton Brown Bracing Silverbirch Thermal Muscle Soak and Molton Brown Eucalyptus Body Wash (one gift box per Grand Suite
(Source: The Pierre, A Taj Hotel, New York)