Private residential stays for guests looking for a distinguished Manhattan pied-a-terre are now on offer at The Pierre, A Taj Hotel, New York, which offers the added luxuries of an iconic Forbes Five-Star and AAA Five-Diamond New York City hotel.
For more than eight decades, The Pierre, A Taj Hotel, New York has been a prestigious destination for New Yorkers who covet the superb Fifth Avenue location overlooking Central Park.
Today, guests may reside at The Pierre, A Taj Hotel, for 30 days or more and enjoy the comforts of residential living with every modern convenience and service of an award-winning luxury hotel.
“We’re responding to a growing trend of guests who live in our Upper East Side neighborhood and around the world who have requested a private residential-style experience with five-star hotel amenities in the heart of New York,” said Heiko Kuenstle, General Manager, The Pierre.
“We are delighted to offer guests a luxurious home base at The Pierre to attend to business or personal interests in New York City, whether their own homes are undergoing renovations or repairs or they have business, family or medical needs that require in-city residence for an extended period of time.
“Here they may enjoy the equivalent of their own gracious pied-a-terre on Central Park with the added benefits of 24-hour services of our grand hotel.”
Guests who reserve 30 consecutive days or more at The Pierre, A Taj Hotel, may choose from a range of single guest rooms to lavish six-bedroom suites from a portfolio of 189 elegant guest rooms, suites and Grand Suites.
All accommodations feature warm and inviting residential-style furnishings and artwork. The Pierre’s long history with private homeowners has resulted in a well-trained staff with an innate ability to ensure that guests feel at-home in the subtlest of ways.
The hotel’s 11 Grand Suites, which offer spacious living areas and full kitchens with service entrances, are available to those looking for more lavish accommodations. Additionally, the team of Taj Royal Attachés, all with extensive experience assisting royalty, heads of state and CEOs, offers warm, intuitive palace-style services to Grand Suite guests.
Private residential stays at The Pierre, A Taj Hotel, New York encompass an array of highly personalized services and offerings, including access to Sunny Kim, the hotel’s on-site private residential manager.
To assure an idyllic stay, whether the guests are mid-renovation, planning a major move or making a lifestyle transition, Sunny, in conjunction with the property’s award-winning Les Clefs d’Or concierge team, will coordinate everything for maximum comfort. This includes anything from personal furnishings or artwork installations to specialty dining, wine tastings and “impossible” reservations or engaging foreign language tutors, creative coaching or even a voice coach to ensure the perfect keynote speech.
All guests booking for 30 days or more enjoy access to The Pierre’s Two E Bar/Lounge and Sirio Ristorante, the latest debut from famed Le Cirque restaurateur Sirio Maccioni, as well as 24-hour in-room dining services by acclaimed Executive Chef Ashfer Biju.
Guests also enjoy the hotel’s prime location, just steps away from Central Park, Madison Avenue boutiques, Fifth Avenue shopping and Midtown Manhattan offices. The full range of services includes:
- Premier residential guest rooms, suites and Grand Suites with spacious living areas, dining areas, terraces, full kitchenettes and service entrances, at preferred rates
- Grand Suite Taj Royal Attaché service for Grand Suite stays
- Private Pied-a-terre Manager Sunny Kim to facilitate arrangements with concierge team and guests
- Twice daily housekeeping services
- Access to Jaguar house car
- 24-hour Les Clefs d’Or Concierge services
- Private Jiva Spa in-room and in-suite spa treatments
- Private appointments with personal shoppers at Barney’s, Bergdorf Goodman or any luxury retail boutique
- Preferred reservations at Fred’s
- Private viewings at Taffin, Henri Bendel or other acclaimed jewelers
- 24-hour fitness and business centers
- 24-hour security services
- All utilities included, excluding telephone
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- 15% off in-room dining services
- 20% off valet services
- Pet-friendly, pied-a-terre residents may be in residence with one pet under
To reserve an extended private residential stay, please contact Sunny Kim at +1
212 940 8116, or email at email@example.com.