Love is in the night air at AKA, an innovative brand of luxury, serviced residences, as couples are invited to ignite romance under the stars during season three of AKA Central Park’s outdoor bed, NYC’s first alfresco bedroom.
Located on the 1,000-square-foot, wraparound terrace of the 17th-floor penthouse, the plush, outdoor queen-size bed is set in front of a wood-burning fireplace and boasts new romance-inspired amenities in season three of five-star glamping in Manhattan:
- One-hour outdoor couples massage on the terrace
- Alfresco dinner for two valued at $250 from Quality Meats (located across the street)
- Aphrodisiac-infused midnight snacks of gourmet Jacques Torres s’mores and strawberries with Veuve Cliquot Champagne
- One-hour private live-music performance (before 9pm)
- Cocktails using a.vod, AKA’s signature award-winning vodka
- State-of-the-art telescope for stargazing
- Nook Simple Touch e-reader loaded with romantic love letters from the 18th century to present day
- 42-inch plasma-screen TV and DVD player with a selection of classic, NYC romance films such as Breakfast at Tiffany’s, An Affair to Remember, When Harry Met Sally, and more
- Breakfast for two at a cafe
“Providing residents with the exclusive opportunity to sleep under the NYC skyline 17 stories up on a magnificent outdoor terrace is another example of how we offer unique and memorable experiences,” said Larry Korman, AKA’s president and visionary.
Available until Labor Day Weekend, the outdoor bedroom starts at $1,995 per night.*
For reservations, which must be made two weeks in advance of the stay, and additional information, please visit www.stayaka.com or call (888) 381-4488.
*Based on availability, rates do not include tax or service charge. Reservations subject to change due to weather.